Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rihanna Covers Women's Fitness UK May 2012

Rihanna Covers Women's Fitness UK May 2012


She's gearing up for her acting debut when "Battleship" hits theaters on May 18th and, as part of her promotions, Rihanna took over the cover of the May 2012 issue of Women's Fitness UK.

The 24-year-old "We Found Love" singer brought her hotness to the magazine's front page in a black ASOS jersey maxi beach dress while opening up about topics including her fondness of water, love of microwave popcorn and decision to start small when it comes to trying her luck as an actress.

Highlights from Rihanna's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Women's Fitness UK!

On sticking with her guns:
"I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people's opinion, but that's the hard thing to do, it really is sometimes. Especially if the majority doesn't agree."

On her mother's strength:
"My mom is the toughest woman I know. I'm finding myself becoming a lot more like her. Every time I come to a crossroads, I always find myself going back to my mom's methods."

On her fondness of the water:
"Growing up in Barbados I did a lot of swimming, and I spent a lot of time in the ocean with my dad. I love the ocean, so swimming was one of the fun parts of the movie."

On her favorite food (at the moment):
"My favorite food right now is microwave butter popcorn. And when I'm in London I'm close to authentic Jamaican food, so I tend to eat that every day."

On starting slow when it comes to acting:
"I wanted to start small, somewhere it could be a learning experience. I didn't want it to be surfaced at all. And now I'm looking forward to seeing what I do next."


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More